PNTC SA, ul. Sarmacka 13. lok 92, 02-972 Warsaw, NIP 951-23-27-915 is the service operator.
Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
By information voluntarily entered in forms.
By storing on the terminal devices of cookie files (so-called. “cookies”).
By collecting logs of the web server by the hosting operator (podać dane adresowe hostingu).
The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The service can also store the connection settings (time marking, IP address)
3. Data in the form are not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. Data collected by this form may be a set of potential customers registered by the service provider in the register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data contained in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to make the process of handling a service request or business contact.
6. The data given in the forms may be transferred to entities which technically run certain services – in particular this regard a provision of information about the holder of a domain registered to the entities operating the Internet domain (primarily the Research and Academic Computer Network R & D units – NASK) services that support payments or other entities with which the service provider is working in this field.
3. Information about Cookie files
Service uses Cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal device of the Service User and are intended for use of its Web Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they came, the storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The operator of the Service is the entity placing cookies on terminal device’s of User, and the entity receiving access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. To obtain statistics that help us to understand how the Service Users benefit from website, which allows for improving its structure and content;
2. maintaining the Service User session (after logging in),thanks to this the user does not have retype login and password on every page of the Service;
3. determining the User’s profile to show him/her tailored advertising network materials, in particular from the Google Network.
5. The Service uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” ones. (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal device of a User until the log out , leavening of the the website or disabling of the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until you delete them.
6. Software to browse the web (browser) usually implicitly allows for storage of cookies in the terminal device of the User. The Users can change this settings. Web browser will then delete the cookies. It is also possible to automatically lock the cookies. For details, see the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies provided and used in the terminal device of the Service User may be also used by cooperating with the Service Operator advertisers and partners.
10. Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular a network of Google to display ads tailored to the way in which you use the Service. To this end, they may keep information about the User’s navigation path or the time User remained on the page.
11. With regard to information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server Logs
Information on some behaviors of Users are subject to log into the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the site, and to ensure the most efficient use of provided hosting services.
2. Browse resources are identified by URLs. In addition following items may be stored:
1. date of request.
2. the time when a reply was send,
3. the name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol
4. information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction.
5. URL of the page previously visited by the User (referrer link) – in case the Service was entered by reference.
6. information about the User’s browser,
7. Information on IP address.
3. These data are not associated with given individuals.
4. The above data are used only for server administration.
5. Data availability
The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data allowing for identification of a person are made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may have an obligation to provide the information collected by the Service to authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent arising from the request.
6. Managing cookie files – how to, in practice, express and retract consent?
If you do notwish to receivecookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that when cookies are disabled which are neededfor the processesof authentication,security, maintenance ofuser preferences it may cause some difficulties in Service use, and in extreme casesmay preventthe use ofwebsites
2. In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below your web browser/system and follow the instructions: